What’s New for 2021: Hyundai
The redesigned 2021 Hyundai Elantra compact sedan highlights the model’s most vital modifications for the subsequent mannequin yr, and the N Line trim extends to the Elantra and Sonata mid-size sedan. The Elantra GT and GT N Line hatchbacks have been discontinued for 2021 in favor of small crossover SUVs reminiscent of the brand new 2021 Hyundai Venue and 2021 Hyundai Kona.
Here is what’s new and what’s not from Hyundai for the 2021 mannequin yr:
2021 Hyundai Elantra
– Redesigned to be longer, decrease, wider, and with extra rear leg room.
– Accessible in SE, SEL, Restricted, and N Line trims.
– N Line has stiffer chassis, retuned suspension, bigger brakes, 18-inch wheels.
– N Line makes use of 201-horsepower 1.6-liter turbo-Four with a regular 6-speed guide or out there 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid
– First hybrid for the compact sedan.
– Powered by 139-hp 1.6-liter inline-Four with a 6-speed dual-clutch computerized transmission.
– Estimated 50 mpg mixed.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
– Mid-size sedan will get N Line, particulars anticipated later in 2020.
– 6-way power-adjustable passenger seat comes customary.
2021 Hyundai Veloster
– Veloster N comes customary with Efficiency package deal.
– Veloster N comes with 8-speed dual-clutch computerized transmission; 6-speed guide nonetheless out there.
– New customary security options on N embrace computerized emergency braking, lively lane management, and driver consideration monitor.
2021 Hyundai Kona
– New Night time Version with 1.6-liter turbo-4, 18-inch black alloy wheels, and different black components in and out.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
– New high Calligraphy trim
– 2021 Hyundai Ioniq
– 2021 Hyundai Venue (6-speed guide discontinued)
– 2021 Hyundai Tucson
– 2021 Hyundai Nexo