Beaubier breaks lap file once more at Highway America
Cameron Beaubier picked up proper the place he left off on the finish of Could, the Monster Vitality Assault Efficiency Yamaha rider ending Friday because the quickest of the MotoAmerica HONOS Superbike class as Spherical 2 at Highway America kicked off on Friday.
Beaubier was dominant in Could, simply successful each HONOS Superbike races after incomes pole place and establishing a brand new observe file. And it didn’t take lengthy for Beaubier to re-establish his domination, the four-time MotoAmerica Superbike champion breaking his lap file from spherical one within the opening session of Highway America 2 when he lapped at 2m10.926s.
With the second afternoon session moist, Beaubier didn’t even take to the observe along with his record-setting lap approaching his final lap within the first session.
M4 ECSTAR Suzuki’s Bobby Fong ended up second quickest along with his 2m13.416a – 2.49 seconds off Beaubier’s finest and simply forward of Beaubier’s teammate Jake Gagne, the YZF-R1 rider turning a 2m13.475s. Westby Racing’s Mathew Scholtz was fourth quickest and the final man within the 2:13s with Fong’s teammate Toni Elias ending up fifth.
Supersport qualifying was led by the rider who dominated each races in Highway America 1 – HONOS Racing’s Richie Escalante. The Mexico Metropolis resident put in a better of 2m19.332s in Q1 to steer M4 ECSTAR Suzuki’s Sean Dylan Kelly, the Floridian 0.95s off Escalante’s tempo. Celtic HSBK’s Brandon Paasch was third quickest with a 2m21.028s.
Dominic Doyle is out to indicate that his double win within the Liqui Moly Junior Cup races on the finish of Could in Highway America 1 had been no fluke, besting the primary qualifying session as we speak at Highway America. Doyle and his BARTCON Racing Kawasaki led Landers Racing’s Rocco Landers by 0.56s and third-placed Benjamin Gloddy by 2.9 seconds along with his 2m39.989s lap.
With the second session moist, the quickest Inventory 1000 instances got here within the first session with Celtic HSBK Racing’s PJ Jacobsen, the person who received the category at Highway America 1, ending up on prime along with his finest lap of 2m15.279s – 0.9s sooner than Altus Motorsports’ Cameron Petersen. Michael Gilbert Racing’s Michael Gilbert was third quickest, 1.6 seconds behind Jacobsen.
Landers was quickest within the opening dry session of the Twins Cup class with the afternoon session’s observe circumstances lower than supreme. Landers lapped at 2m30.265s to finest Highway America 1 double winner Kaleb De Keyrel. Cooper McDonald was third quickest within the opening session.
- Cameron Beaubier (Yamaha) 2:10.926
- Bobby Fong (Suzuki) 2:13.416
- Jake Gagne (Yamaha) 2:13.475
- Mathew Scholz (Yamaha) 2:13.613
- Toni Elias (Suzuki) 2:14.092
- David Anthony (Suzuki) 2:14.340
- Josh Herrin (BMW) 2:16.680
- Kyle Wyman (Ducati) 2:16.846
- Max Flinders (Yamaha) 2:20.396
- Jeremy Coffey (BMW) 2:20.412
- Richie Escalante (Kawasaki) 2:19.332
- Sean Dylan Kelly (Suzuki) 2:20.282
- Brandon Paasch (Yamaha) 2:21.028
- Nate Minster (Yamaha) 2:21.531
- Benjamin Smith (Yamaha) 2:22.130
- Jason Aguilar (Yamaha) 2:22.241
- Kevin Olmedo (Suzuki) 2:22.271
- Lucas Silva (Suzuki) 2:22.778
- Nolan Lamkin (Yamaha) 2:22.875
- Max Angles Fernandez (Yamaha) 2:23.918
Liqui Moly Junior Cup Q1
- Dominic Doyle (Kawasaki) 2:39.989
- Rocco Landers (Kawasaki) 2:40.549
- Benjamin Gloddy (Kawasaki) 2:42.918
- Samuel Lochoff (Kawasaki) 2:44.063
- Gus Rodio (Kawasaki) 2:44.318
- Daniel Cano Flores (Kawasaki) 2:45.569
- Cody Wyman (Yamaha) 2:45.554
- Liam Roach (Kawasaki) 2:45.343
- Jack Roach (Kawasaki) 2:46.343
- Joseph LiMandri Jr. (Kawasaki) 2:46.363
- PJ Jacobsen (Ducati) 2:15.279
- Cameron Petersen (Suzuki) 2:16.179
- Michael Gilbert (Kawasaki) 2:16.918
- Corey Alexander (Kawasaki) 2:17.005
- Stefano Mesa (Kawasaki) 2:17.945
- Alex Dumas (Suzuki) 2:18.957
- Danilo Lewis (BMW) 2:19.964
- Travis Wyman (BMW) 2:20.625
- Joseph Giannotto (Kawasaki) 2:21.139
- Hunter Dunham (Yamaha) 2:21.538
- Chris Parrish (Yamaha) 2:31.700
- Jason Madama (Yamaha) 2:32.248
- Cooper McDonald (Yamaha) 2:32.671
- Hayden Schultz (Yamaha) 2:33.079
- Jackson Blackmon (Suzuki) 2:33.114
- Kaleb De Keyrel (Yamaha) 2:33.547
- Teagg Hobbs (Suzuki) 2:34.042
- Toby Khamsouk (Suzuki) 2:36.270
- Shawn Hill (Yamaha) 2:40.216
- Ryne Snooks (Suzuki) 2:40.933