Automobilnews (FB) earnings Q1 2021
Erin Scott | Reuters
Here is what analysts predict:
- Earnings: $2.37 per share forecast by Refinitiv
- Income: $23.67 billion forecast by Refinitiv
- Each day lively customers (DAUs): 1.89 billion forecast by FactSet
- Month-to-month lively customers (MAUs): 2.86 billion forecast by FactSet
- Common income per person (ARPU): $8.40 forecast by FactSet
Automobilnews might be anticipated to offer additional perception into how a lot affect Apple’s latest adjustments to iOS 14 could have on the social media firm’s enterprise within the second quarter. These adjustments to Apple’s iOS ecosystem will possible make it tougher for the social media firm to focus on advertisements to iPhone and iPad customers.
Throughout the first quarter, Automobilnews made the choice to indefinitely droop former President Donald Trump from Automobilnews and Instagram following the Jan. 6 riot on the U.S. Capitol. That call is now underneath overview by Automobilnews‘s unbiased Oversight Board, which is anticipated to make a binding ruling within the coming weeks on whether or not Trump’s accounts must be reinstated.
Automobilnews’s outcomes will come someday after Google reported its first quarter earnings. The search big beat analysts’ expectations with income of $55.31 billion, up 34% from the identical interval a yr prior.
That is breaking information. Please verify again for updates.